Why use Priority Waste?
- Can plan your waste area for you
- Assistance in educating your employees and providing training information on correct waste disposal
- Fast response from your initial contact, followed by collection and provision of legal documentation
- Guaranteed collection dates
- Legal documentation provided and stored on your customer portal for ease of access
- All waste streams can be managed sustainably and legally
- Cost effective solutions
- Waste Hierarchy always followed
- Detailed monthly reporting structure for total waste management
- Monthly invoices
- Ad-hoc collections carried out within 8 working days
- Emergency back-up for failed regular collections
- National Coverage
- 120 litre / 240 litre bins – Ideal for smaller users
- 1100 litre bins – Ideal for medium to larger users
- Rear End Loaders – Varying sizes
- Front End Loaders – Varying sizes
- Balers – Available for larger projects
- Polypropylene Tonne bags – Ideal for large quantities of shredded or granulated plastics
Request a FREE quote
No, however, most businesses have a legal duty to dispose of their waste in the correct manner and nothing can be better for corporate responsibility than to follow the Waste Hierarchy, in this case, recycling where possible?
HDPE, PET and PP. Most plastic items will have a recycling label imprinted on them and these are always the easiest items to send through this route.
I generate a lot of plastic, however, this is usually used in a lab and is contaminated with biological waste such as blood, etc. Can this still be recycled?
Unfortunately, not, as this must be disposed of as clinical waste. Clinical waste must be incinerated in accordance with current UK legislation.
Depending on the type of plastic, most can only be recycled once, however, some types can be recycled up to 3 times, however, this would deteriorate the quality and only be used to make low quality items which would eventually become non-recyclable.
We can offer ad-hoc on-off collections and arrange ongoing regular waste services throughout the UK.
Yes, we provide Waste Transfer notes and Hazardous Waste Consignment Notes subject to collection type. This information is permanently available for you to view and download on our customer portal.
Extremely simple to use, we have recently carried out a survey (December 2022) on the ease of use and accessibility of our portal amongst over 2000 customers and we didn’t receive a single negative comment. The feedback received was a mix of 4 and 5 stars.
Regular collections are arranged at the outset of your agreement and are logged on to our customer portal with a start and end date. You will then be able to view the agreed collection dates during the entire service. Ad-hoc collections can be arranged via our customer portal, email or the trusted way of phoning in to our customer services team who will then arrange the service quickly and efficiently.
We had great difficulty contacting our current/previous provider whenever there was an issue and had very long waiting times. We felt that we were not valued customers. How is your customer services rated?
Our fully trained customer services team are trained to handle any issues. We do not have extremely long waiting times and usually answer the phone within a few moments. We take great old-fashioned care in looking after our customers, and therefore we retain them. Try us and see.