Why use Priority Waste?
- Can plan your waste area for you
- Assistance in educating your employees and providing training information on correct waste disposal
- Fast response from your initial contact, followed by collection and provision of legal documentation
- Guaranteed collection dates
- Legal documentation provided and stored on your customer portal for ease of access
- All waste streams can be managed sustainably and legally
- Cost effective solutions
- Waste Hierarchy always followed
- Detailed monthly reporting structure for total waste management
- Monthly invoices
- Ad-hoc collections carried out within 8 working days
- Emergency back-up for failed regular collections
- National Coverage
- Office Waste paper/card Bins – Used to collate paper/cardboard for your cleaners to later empty in to your larger bins
- 120 litre / 240 litre bins – Ideal for smaller users
- 1100 litre bins – Ideal for medium to larger users
- Balers and compactors – Available for larger projects
Request a FREE quote
No, most tissue paper is made from very low yield pulp and are usually already made from lower grade recycled paper. Also, most tissue paper will likely be contaminated with bodily fluids or other chemicals.
Most paper is recycled into a lower grade card or paper too and then sold off as greetings cards or back into the market as copier paper or paper bags. It is also made into tissue paper.
Unfortunately not, as most wallpaper is contaminated with a variety of inks, solvents and adhesives which render it non-recyclable.
Yes, laminated paper is contaminated with plastic and can’t be recycled, greaseproof paper is contaminated with various chemicals and generally, paper that is contaminated with chemical substances cannot be recycled, other than standard post-it notes.
We can offer ad-hoc on-off collections and arrange ongoing regular waste services throughout the UK.
Yes, we provide Waste Transfer notes and Hazardous Waste Consignment Notes subject to collection type. This information is permanently available for you to view and download on our customer portal.
Extremely simple to use, we have recently carried out a survey (December 2022) on the ease of use and accessibility of our portal amongst over 2000 customers and we didn’t receive a single negative comment. The feedback received was a mix of 4 and 5 stars.
Regular collections are arranged at the outset of your agreement and are logged on to our customer portal with a start and end date. You will then be able to view the agreed collection dates during the entire service. Ad-hoc collections can be arranged via our customer portal, email or the trusted way of phoning in to our customer services team who will then arrange the service quickly and efficiently.
We had great difficulty contacting our current/previous provider whenever there was an issue and had very long waiting times. We felt that we were not valued customers. How is your customer services rated?
Our fully trained customer services team are trained to handle any issues. We do not have extremely long waiting times and usually answer the phone within a few moments. We take great old-fashioned care in looking after our customers, and therefore we retain them. Try us and see.